Tips and tricks for making parenting FUN again!

Tips and tricks for making parenting FUN again!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome!



I am not a parenting expert. I read a lot of books that are by parenting experts, but that's because I am constantly in need of help. Because I am not a parenting expert.

What I am is a fun-loving, creative person, and lucky for me, kids also happen to be fun-loving creative people! So if you are looking for a parenting expert, look elsewhere. If, however, you are looking for some ideas on how to make everyday life a little bit more fun, laugh a little bit more, and build a joyful and loving relationship with your kids, then you are in the right place.

I don't have cure-alls for behavioral issues, but I have a few fun ideas that have helped me with some of the everyday hassles that I face. I won't give you step-by-step instructions on cute crafts to make with your kids, but I will give you a few outside-the-box silly adventures you might enjoy together.

The point of this blog is to give you simple, easy ideas that don't cost money, don't take a lot of time, and don't take a lot of energy for you to do, but they will help you and your kids have a blast during this time in their young lives.

Because kids are silly. And parenting should be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment